IsraCast operates on a voluntary basis. Its purpose is to provide reliable and accurate coverage of events in the Middle East, focusing on Israeli foreign relations, security issues, and technology. Its broadcasts are used without charge by English-language media around the world.
To maintain the high quality of its website and to expand its activities (for example, providing translation into other languages) IsraCast needs your help! Any amount is welcome. Your generosity keeps us going!
IsraCast is supported by Information For Peace*, an Israeli not-for-profit organization recognized by the Supplemental Giving Departments of the United Jewish Communities (UJC) and Keren Hayesod (United Israel Appeal/UIA).
- Donate with PayPal
- For a tax-deductible donation:Please contact the local UJC/Federation office or UIA office in your city or country. Checks should be made out to either of these institutions but clearly earmarked “For Information for Peace.”
- By non-negotiable check (crossed; registered mail recommended): Information For Peace
P.O. Box 9060
- By bank account transfer:Discount Bank, Jerusalem, Israel, branch no. 11-060, acc. no.: 009-802002, acc. holder: Information for Peace.
- By credit card:Please fax IsraCast (+972-2-643-8630) with instruction to charge your credit card and include the following details:
- amount of the donation
- credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc.)
- credit card number
- expiration date of credit card
- name of credit card holder
- exact address of credit card holder including phones, fax, email
- signature of credit card holder
*Information for Peace was formerly known as – The Association for Promotion of Information from Jerusalem by Radio Communication (APIJRC). It is a non-profit organization formed in 1991 with the vision of providing unbiased and informed reporting about Israel.
Among its board members are the honorable Yitzhak Navon, former President of Israel; the honorable Shlomo Hillel, former Knesset Chairman; and Award-winning ‘Shoa’ director Claude Lanzmann.